serve in the church
Thanks for your interest in serving at The Table Community Church. Your involvement matters because your service does make a difference. Below you will find a description for many of the service opportunities where we need your help. Please look around and then click here to start serving!
EFFIE VENUE TEAM
Our Effie Venue service will be a remote service with live music in the Effie Center during the 11 am service. This team will set-up and break down the facility each week, which will include: setting up chairs, guest table items, pulling curtains, setting the screen and placing signage.
KHUSA programs create one-on-one mentoring relationships between adult church members who are willing to give a little time and a lot of love to at-risk elementary school-children in their community.
- Mentor- Meet with one child, once a week for one hour during the school year.
- Co-Director- Assist with organizing volunteers, trainings and paperwork.
Table Kids volunteers show up and work together in their unique roles to create a fun environment for kids, ages 6 weeks to 5th grade to learn who God is and how He created them in His image.
- Small Group Leaders- Connect relationally and care for small groups of kids each Sunday and connect throughout the week. Preschool is ages 0-4 years old and elementary is grades Kinder-5th grade.
- Service Coach- Provides prayer, leadership and support to small group leaders during the Sunday service.
- Youth Assistant-(6th-12th Grade) Assists Small Group Leaders in the class and models loving, caring relationships for kids.
- Substitute Classroom Leaders- Available to be "on call" one Sunday to step in and provide care for kids when small group leaders and teachers are absent.
- Design Team- Decorates stage and rooms for the monthly theme. Assists with event design and decoration.
- Tech Team- Run sound, light and video on Sunday mornings.
- Worship Team- Lead kids in worship Sunday mornings.
- Storyteller- Communicates the Bible story and Bottom Line in a fun and memorable way!
- Host- Helps kids feel welcome and invites them to participate in the fun of the story.
- Weekday Support- Provides time each week to help Table Kids team gather and organized supplies for the Sunday environment.
Table Students volunteers serve to create environments where middle school and high school students prioritize their relationship with Christ, influence their friends, and experience personal ministry.
- Middle School Small Group Leader- Connect with middle school students on a consistent and on-going basis.
- High School Small Group Leader- Connect with high school students on a consistent and on-going basis.
- Tech Team- Run lights, sound and media on Wednesday evenings.
Every Sunday is someone's first Sunday at The Table! As a Guest Service Team Member, you have a unique opportunity to help create an incredible experience for every person who attends our church.
- Parking Lot Crew- Greet and help guests find a parking spot and their way to our facilities.
- Hospitality Team- Provide and maintain coffee and volunteer breakfast areas.
- Greeter- Welcome all guests to our services and assist new guests through the visitor process.
- Usher- Help guests find seats, assist in offering and communion.
Production Team volunteers produce a relevant worship environment through audio, video, stage managing, or lighting, that is comfortable and inviting.
- Media- Run slides and video during worship services.
- Sound/Audio- Run sound board and lights during worship services.
LIFE GROUP LEADERS
In a Life Group, adults in the same stage of life and area of town meet regularly for a year or more to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships.
- Life Group Leader- Facilitate meeting discussion and communicate regularly with group members.
- Host- Host a group in your home.
Prayer Team volunteers serve by praying for the church, community and beyond. These volunteers are also available for prayer at each service and support our baptism celebrations.
Weekly Support volunteers serve behind the scenes during the week. The various tasks these volunteers perform are invaluable to the function of many ministries at The Table.
Effie Center provides a safe environment for students after-school during the school year. Each day over 100 students visit the Effie Center. Volunteers serve snacks, greet and get to know students.